The Last Update Date : 18 April 2017
Health & Fitness
Information provided in Worfact Health & Fitness application and website, aims to improve one’s general health and fitness, and create awareness. Therefore, this information does not include medical diagnosis or medical advice, and is not supposed to give any medical treatment. For medical diagnosis, treatment and/or advice CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. In case of an emergency concerning your health contact your local hospital. Do not disregard medical advice by trusting Health & Fitness content. This application, its content and its content’s correctness is presented as it is in the references without any guaranty. Therefore;
(a) if you have a health problem,
(b) before starting an exercise or diet program,
(c) about medicine use,
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
Measurements are a tool to inform you about your physical condition by the help of the data you provide and references used in the application. The information you will be given accordingly to your measurements are in no way medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. This application cannot be used as a diagnosis or treatment tool for any and all health problems you have or suspect having. In case of any health problems CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
Observers may hold your personal data in necessary situations. Data cannot be shared with doctors in any health issue’s diagnosis, monitoring and/or treatment.
Exercise and training content is not fit for all users and only for informing purposes. Before starting an exercise program consider your fitness level and CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. Worfact and its providers, are not responsible for any injury.
Targeted calories are conjecturally determined accordingly to the data you provide about your sex, height, age, fitness level etc. Before starting a diet program CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
The use of Worfact will be a monthly subscription with all features. As long as you have a monthly subscription, all of Worfact's features will be available unlimited. There is a 15-day trial version of Worfact. The use of all features within the trial period will be turned on. Access will be prevented if no purchase is made at the end of the trial period.
The subscription can be canceled at any time. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription. The subscription will be renewed on a monthly basis unless canceled.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For Cancel Subscription;
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. If you have subscription of Worfact, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID
- You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- For Details https://support.apple.com/tr-en/HT202039